Glastonbury time again!
Managing to get a ticket is, you think, the hardest part of getting yourself to Glastonbury. But then you remember that you’re also a little bit scared that it’ll rain or that it won’t rain at all and it’ll be all dusty. Or that you won’t have enough sun tan lotion. Or enough booze. Or a flag to mark out your tent for those stumbles home. So much to think about.
You have to think about food too. It’s going to help you get through and make sure that you’re on best possible form to enjoy everything that Glastonbury has to offer. Here are our top tips, pack wisely people, a few key food items could make all the difference :
- Think healthy as well as energy (a quick sugar hit isn’t really the best course of action)
- Apples. Go for sharp ones like Golden Delicious or Granny Smith
- Bounce Bars are good for protein and sugar. Pack a few to share with your flagging mates too.
- Crisps or peanuts are a winner to help with the inevitable hangover
- Pots of flapjacks for snacks (sugary yes, but the oats are there for goodness)
- Baked beans – not just the perfect brekkie to set you up for the day, if desperate, they’re also good cold & straight from the tin….. (for some people)