Figs Glorious Figs!
These figs are so beautiful and delicious, nothing realy needs doing to them. Eat them whole, rip them up and put them into salads, have them with yogurt and granola.
But if you are looking for a recipe try this:
1 Tablespoon of Roquefort
4 Slices of Parma Ham
Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat the gill to medium.
1) Cut the figs in half and spoon in some of the cheese. REpeat this prcess, on all 4 fig halves untill all of the cheese is used.
2) Wrap each fig half in parma ham
3) Place the figs on a baking tray and grill to the cut halves, untill the ham starts to colour and you can see the cheese melting. REmove from the grill and season with black pepper.
4) Place the rocket on a plate, add the figs. Dress with lemon juice and olive oil.
5) Finally sprinkle on some lemon zest to finish and ENJOY!