Caiger’s Christmas Party Food Ideas
In the midst of the longest heatwave we can remember (sorry, we weren’t around in ’76), it’s quite reasonable to assume nobody’s got Christmas on their minds yet. However, Christmas has been coming for a little while here in the Caiger kitchen, and we’ve been busily working on new menus, including some exciting additions to our Christmas party food ideas. And who can blame us? When you’ve got a Christmas cocktail list like ours in mind (including our house made shrubs, syrups & tonics), planning Christmas party food ideas to match is the dream.
Christmas is stressful enough without having to worry about the food, the menus & who’s going to do it. We’re here to make the festive season that much easier for you so you can enjoy it with family, friends, colleagues & clients. Whether it’s formal or informal; Christmas canapés for 50 or a sit down meal for 20; a party at home, a shindig in the office or a reception in a venue of your choice, Caiger and Co. has got it covered.
As ever, our ethos is to work with seasonal & local produce to create interesting and innovative menus to make your mouth water. Our menus are bespoke, and we love nothing more than being given a brief which challenges us and allows us to use our creative minds.
We have come up with some stunning Christmas party food ideas though, to give you an idea of what we can do.
If you’re having a drinks party, our Christmas party food ideas, small bites and bowl food options are second to none. Stars of the show include:
- Caramelised ham hock & clove croquetas
- Rosemary biscotti with red wine beef, green horseradish sauce
- Beef wellingtons with spinach and a rocket horseradish cream
- Chestnut and turkey scotch quails egg, spiced plum ketchup
- Seared bass with avocado, pomegranate seeds in waffle cups
- Miniature yorkies with home smoked tout pate, dill cream and caviar
- Crab beignets with spiced apple chilli chutney
- Port and Stilton rarebit croutes
- Pan fried goats’ cheese with honey & thyme almonds
- Roast cauliflower fritters, smoked garlic aioli & micro basil
And we NEVER forget about dessert….here are a few of our favourites, but please don’t hesitate to let us know what your favourite desserts are and we’d be more than happy to add these to our list of Christmas party food ideas for you to select from.
- Apple tarts, calvados & whipped cream
- Christmas cheesecake ice cream in mini cones
- Orange and pistachio stollen bites
We love Christmas! So talk to us today about Christmas party food ideas & more! #caigerchristmas